As an area innkeeper, I have come to know that the Cape May Music Festival is a "must do" if you are visiting Cape May, New Jersey. After your delicious breakfast at our bed and breakfast head over to the enjoy the music festival for some great music.
Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, festival-goers are treated to extraordinary performances:
- Tribute to George Mesterhazy, June 3.
- New York Chamber Ensemble, June 5.
- Bay-Atlantic Symphony, June 7.
- Eilen Jewell, June 10
- New York Chamber Ensemble, June 12.
- New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Chamber Players, June 14.
Weekends in the summer fill early, but we often have rooms available at our Inn during the week. Why not take a few days off and treat yourself to a musical feast at the Cape May Music Festival.
Tickets are available at Cape May Music Festival.